Mmmmm… who doesn’t like some sweet treats? that too with aroma of cinnamon and goodness of Nutella. Yesterday in breakfast I decided to make this yummilicious creation. Pictures doesn’t do justice to this. I am not really a measurement person I like throwing ingredients in by instinct 😀 but, posting for you all. So you would need as follows
- Bread – 4 slices
- Nutella – To spread on slices
- Puck Cream Cheese – To spread (optional but gives really nice texture)
- Cinnamon powder – 2 teaspoons
- Butter – For frying
- Egg – 1
- Milk – Half cup (150ml)
- Vanilla essence – 1 teaspoon
- Sugar – To taste (I add almost 1 tablespoon)
- Salt – A pinch to enhance taste
- Crack egg in a bowl add milk, sugar, cinnamon powder, vanilla essence, salt and whisk all together.
- Spread Nutella and Cream cheese on bread slices. Make a sandwich.
- Dip this in egg mixture on both sides.
- Add butter to heated pan and fry sandwich on both sides by flipping until golden.
- Cut in halves, serve with whipped cream and tea or coffee. 🙂
And Voila your french toast are ready! This is by far the best recipe of french toast. Please do try and post your feedback in comments. Share with your friends.
Now let me be self obsessed about my creation from every angle 😀